Finance, IT & HR
- CA(SA), CIMA, CFA
- HR Generalist & Specialist
- IT Developers & PM’s
- Banking & Commerce
Redi Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment organisation which enjoys relationships at all levels and within all industries, both locally in South Africa and abroad.
The staff at REDi have over 60 years of combined recruitment experience within Banking and Financial Services as well as Commerce & Industry. They all have appropriate qualifications for their core focuses and are always striving toward streamlining the recruitment industry, building relationships and truly making a difference to their clients and candidates.
At REDi Recruitment, Communication and Transparency is the key throughout the recruitment process. We are passionate about connecting people.
Our Unique Selling Points
What makes us different within this ever-competitive recruitment market?
- Specialist advisory expertise within Finance, IT, HR & Banking – all consultants have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in their field of recruitment specialisation.
- Going that extra mile for our clients and candidates
- Clear understanding of the business, culture and the needs of the clients
- Building key relationships with candidates and clients
- Defined recruitment process
- Regular performance review meetings
- Proactive provision of feedback on market trends as well as annual salary surveys
- Partnering HR function in continually improving the recruitment process
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- How to Use Technology to Your Company’s Overall Advantage
- Learning: your secret weapon to employee engagement
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP
- What a Truly Dedicated Outlook Can Do For Your Business
- MY SECRET TO A CRACKING START TO 2021!
- 7 Lies You're Guilty of Telling Yourself When You're Putting Off Hard Work
- Interview Prep 101: Back to Basics
- 11 Tips To Protect You From Identity Theft & Related Tax Fraud
- New Kid on the Block: How to Settle into Your New Job